Lifeless ;
ABOUT ENTRY LOVE TWITER FACEBOOK
HMMM ~
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 • Wednesday, November 30, 2011 • 0 comments
tak taw nape rase frust gile . hmm , 
FRUST gilegile lpas dgr bende tuhh !
arrgghh ! 


okeoke . lupekan die . lupekan die . and lupekan die .
u dont need him . u dont need him !


hmm , nape tk boleh hilang eh frust nyh ? 
please ! get out from me ! i dont need you !



I'M SURE IF I SEE YOU SOMEWHERE 10 YEARS DOWN A ROAD , MY HEART WOULD STILL SKIP A BEAT .





PAST • FUTURE
MY WORDS;
There's only 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 youu.

I LOVE YOU!




OTHERS;


♥ >> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


♥ >> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


♥ >> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • a story for you :)
  • jalan jalan jalan jalan
  • 4 galileo 2011
  • macamm haraaammm ~
  • twilight !
  • tuition session :D
  • expression of feelings :P
  • blablabla :D
  • hey blogwalkers !
  • the sadness :(