Taylor Swift - Haunted (Music Video)
Saturday, December 15, 2012 • Saturday, December 15, 2012 •
0 comments
You and I walk a fragile lineI have known it all this timeBut I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark, and it's all too quietAnd I can't trust anything nowAnd it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake
Oh, I'm holding my breathWon't lose you againSomething's made your eyes go cold
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outSomething's gone terribly wrongYou're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outCan't breathe whenever you're goneCan't turn back now, I'm haunted
Stood there and watched you walk awayFrom everything we hadBut I still mean every word I said to you
He would try to take away my painAnd he just might make me smileBut the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead
Oh, I'm holding my breathWon't see you againSomething keeps me holding on to nothing
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outSomething's gone terribly wrongYou're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outCan't breathe whenever you're goneCan't turn back now, I'm haunted
I know, I knowI just knowYou're not goneYou can't be gone, no
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outSomething's gone terribly wrongWon't finish what you started
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outCan't breathe whenever you're goneCan't go back, I'm haunted
You and I walk a fragile lineI have known it all this timeNever ever thought I'd see it breakNever thought I'd see itPAST • FUTURE
Sweetheart
My Heart and Soul
Taylor Swift - Haunted (Music Video)
Saturday, December 15, 2012 • Saturday, December 15, 2012 • 0 comments
You and I walk a fragile lineI have known it all this timeBut I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark, and it's all too quietAnd I can't trust anything nowAnd it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake
Oh, I'm holding my breathWon't lose you againSomething's made your eyes go cold
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outSomething's gone terribly wrongYou're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outCan't breathe whenever you're goneCan't turn back now, I'm haunted
Stood there and watched you walk awayFrom everything we hadBut I still mean every word I said to you
He would try to take away my painAnd he just might make me smileBut the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead
Oh, I'm holding my breathWon't see you againSomething keeps me holding on to nothing
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outSomething's gone terribly wrongYou're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outCan't breathe whenever you're goneCan't turn back now, I'm haunted
I know, I knowI just knowYou're not goneYou can't be gone, no
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outSomething's gone terribly wrongWon't finish what you started
Come on, come on, don't leave me like thisI thought I had you figured outCan't breathe whenever you're goneCan't go back, I'm haunted
You and I walk a fragile lineI have known it all this timeNever ever thought I'd see it breakNever thought I'd see itPAST • FUTURE
|
MY WORDS;
There's only 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 youu.
I LOVE YOU!
OTHERS;
FOLLOW DASHBOARD
♥ >> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am
♥ >> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm
♥ >> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm
BLOG ARCHIVE;
I hate my life .
masterCHEF :'(
when the day shine so bright !
Now , I'm free :D
SPM candidates :P
this is unlucky .
walk on your way .
Happy Eid Bloggers !
Ramadhan has come :)
STILL BOLEH SENYUM :D
|