Sacrifice and change :)
Friday, January 11, 2013 • Friday, January 11, 2013 •
0 comments
Bangun tido pagi tadi , terus duduk depan laptop . Activity cam biasa tapi hari ni aku rasa lain . Lain sangat sangat . You know when you're heart doesn't feel tenteram , you feel gelisah , yaa I feel like that . I dont know why , seriously . I feel like I really really want to change to be a better girl , better muslimah and better Rusye . Taktahu laa kenapa aku rasa gilaa gilaaa nak berubah hari nih . I on my twitter and some tweet from a guy makes me realized something .
Okay . Memang aku macam tersentap . Sumpah aku tak tahu kenapa . Aku rasa aku bukan dikalangan tuu . You know what ? What you get is what you deserve for . If you're a solehah you will get a soleh man . I'm not thinking about the soleh man *maybe a little But it's about reward and sins . I've been too far away from Allah swt . Everyone want to be insert into Jannah , but without pahala we can't enter Jannah . for muslim , yes , we still be insert into Jannah but we have to go through hell first . diseksa untuk dosa-dosa yg tlah kita lakukan . Setiap solat yg kita tinggalkan hukuman nya 80 000 tahun di neraka . Aku tahu aku bukan seorang yg alim , and aurat aku pun still tak di tutup dengan rapi . Yes , it is very hard for a person to change but at least try . Tadi pun aku tengok blog Maria Helena , yaa I was quite shocked when she told that she was freehair before this . I think she changed a lot . I adore her , seriously :) I wish I can changed like her to be a better muslimah :)
PAST • FUTURE
Sweetheart
My Heart and Soul
Sacrifice and change :)
Friday, January 11, 2013 • Friday, January 11, 2013 • 0 comments
Bangun tido pagi tadi , terus duduk depan laptop . Activity cam biasa tapi hari ni aku rasa lain . Lain sangat sangat . You know when you're heart doesn't feel tenteram , you feel gelisah , yaa I feel like that . I dont know why , seriously . I feel like I really really want to change to be a better girl , better muslimah and better Rusye . Taktahu laa kenapa aku rasa gilaa gilaaa nak berubah hari nih . I on my twitter and some tweet from a guy makes me realized something .
Okay . Memang aku macam tersentap . Sumpah aku tak tahu kenapa . Aku rasa aku bukan dikalangan tuu . You know what ? What you get is what you deserve for . If you're a solehah you will get a soleh man . I'm not thinking about the soleh man *maybe a little But it's about reward and sins . I've been too far away from Allah swt . Everyone want to be insert into Jannah , but without pahala we can't enter Jannah . for muslim , yes , we still be insert into Jannah but we have to go through hell first . diseksa untuk dosa-dosa yg tlah kita lakukan . Setiap solat yg kita tinggalkan hukuman nya 80 000 tahun di neraka . Aku tahu aku bukan seorang yg alim , and aurat aku pun still tak di tutup dengan rapi . Yes , it is very hard for a person to change but at least try . Tadi pun aku tengok blog Maria Helena , yaa I was quite shocked when she told that she was freehair before this . I think she changed a lot . I adore her , seriously :) I wish I can changed like her to be a better muslimah :)
PAST • FUTURE
|
MY WORDS;
There's only 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 youu.
I LOVE YOU!
OTHERS;
FOLLOW DASHBOARD
♥ >> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am
♥ >> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm
♥ >> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm
BLOG ARCHIVE;
I had lose my purse :(
Dear Mr.Future Hubby :)
Igauan Si Afifah .
Learn to love yourself :)
anger !
Taylor Swift - Haunted (Music Video)
I hate my life .
masterCHEF :'(
when the day shine so bright !
Now , I'm free :D
|